Container Receiving Service
Download Flash Player Get Flash
Procedure of container receiving service :
- Planning Customers should prepare the following documents :
- Letter of Receiving Request
- Deposit of Warkat Dana (Advance Payment) (4 sheets each) to be submitted to Export Service Staff, within 96 up to 24 hours before the vessel arrival.
- Export Service Staff prints out Job Order/CEIR (Container Equipment Interchange Receipt) which has been approved by Export Superintendent. The 1 st, 2 nd, and 3 rd sheet of CEIR is submitted to the customer. Customer forwards to the Truck Driver.
- Truck Driver enters In-Gate, with the container, submits the Job Order/CEIR and copy of Surveyor Identification Code (CTPS = Catatan Tanda Pengenal Surveyor)/PEB to Gate Staff.
- Gate Staff checks the condition of the container and prints out In-Gate Terminal Job Slip based on Job Order/CEIR and returns the 3 rd and the 4 th sheet to Truck Driver.
- Truck Driver submits In-Gate Terminal Job and Job Order/CEIR to Yard Tally Clerk.
- Yard Tally Clerk orders RTG Operator to lift up the container from the chassis of Head Truck to the Container Yard at the location as stated in In-Gate Terminal Job Slip. Yard Tally Clerk confirms the position of container into the computer system (HHT/Teklogix).
- Truck Driver receives Job Order/CEIR and In-Gate Terminal Job Slip from Yard Tally Clerk, moves to the Out-Gate and submits In-Gate Terminal Job Slip and Job Order/CEIR (the 3 rd sheet) to the Out-Gate Staff.
Customer submits Good Export Advice (PEB = Pemberitahuan Ekspor Barang) to TPS when the container has been stacked at the Container Yard.